CBD products may be popular in the market, but hardly many people know that it is different in quality, origin, process of extracting, and use. Don’t worry as it is not to confuse you, but to give you a clear idea on how you should choose your CBD product. You don’t have to be an expert to discern the right CBD for you from a bunch of products available in the market. Just do some research and you would know what you want. Let’s check out how CBD can be different.
Get Answer to These Questions
Even when you go online you would find a wide range of products and many companies who claim that they have the best quality products. Make sure you get your questions answered before making the purchase.
- Is the brand licensed? What about customer reviews?
- Do they provide third party testing?
- What is the origin of the hemp from which the manufacturer extracted CBD?
- What is the potency of CBD in the product?
- Find out whether it is full spectrum, broad spectrum or isolate.
- Are all the ingredients of the product safe?
- How much of CBD do you need to intake?
You can easily search for CBD products online and get answer to all these questions from the comfort of your home without any worry. JustCBD might be the right place to look for. They have high quality certified products that would surely benefit you. They even have sugar free CBD gummies along with a new range of vegan gummies. You could also check out the CBD gummies 3000 mg reviews before buying it.
Both the marijuana and hemp plant have CBD, but the potency of THC in marijuana makes it unconventional for the market-based CBD products to use it. The CBD extraction process can be quite complicated and expensive. The two main efficient extraction process are –
- CO2 extraction method – This method is the safest and brings out highly pure CBD extracts. It is environment-friendly and has no residual solvent that can harm the body. But the only disadvantage it has is that it involves very sophisticated apparatus and therefore is expensive.
- Ethanol extraction method – This method uses food grade ethanol as solvent with which the plant cuttings are soaked. Then, the obtained compound goes through further refinement procedure to get the needed compound. It is efficient and suitable for mass production as it is inexpensive.
When you are buying CBD product you must remember the purpose of your purchase. If you have muscle pain it is better to use a CBD pain-relief cream or spray on the target area instead of ingesting CBD oil, tinctures or edibles. The different forms of CBD products have different reaction time. Moreover, every individual may have different tolerance level, thus the amount of effective dose also varies.
You must be aware as people often make mistake in reading labels and confuse hemp oil with CBD oil. There are many brands in the market who may use ambiguous terms for CBD in the ingredient list. Please, try to avoid them altogether.